SAP SD Interview Questions and answers for Experienced
Question.1 what is the link/control between sales and distribution and quality?
Answer: sales&distribution and the quality that is the company is give the good service and the reasonable rates that way the Company give it is the link between the SD team member with pp member to give good product to the client, say that safe and genuine Product which is acceptable by client. And there will be no chances of return delivery.
Question.2 What is condition supplement and why is it used?
Answer : A condition supplement is a group of conditions that should be applied every time a certain condition is found. For Eg: If u define a material price, u ‘II enter condition records for that material and the corresponding price. If u also want to give discount to that material every time the price is determined, u can enter the discount condition type as a condition supplement. So whenever the price is determined for the material, it automatically includes the discount condition records.
Question.3 What is material account assignment group , Parameter for determining right GL account?
Answer: Account assignment group of Material is specified in the Material master data. And this field along with other fields is used in determining the right GL a/c.
Question.4 How can u check in SAP system, how, when and by whom which fields in the customer master record were changed?
Answer: Display the Master rec. XDO3, and on the top menu in The Environment – Account changes- all fields . Place the cursor on relevant line and select Choose .
Question.5 what is the difference between centralized credit management and decentralized credit management ?
Answer: Credit control areal and company code relationship is (one To many)one client having two company codes. One cca deal two ccd Its centralized, each ccd have its own cca its called Decentralized cca.
Question.6 what you mean by Alt.cond. type, alt.c.b.v.accurel, account key and requirement. what’s the difference between them?
Answer: Requirement is a ABAP routine done as per the requirement of the client ,Requirement is used for ‘condition type while determining the net value for ex- rebate agreements have effect in billing so we define requirement 24 in requirement. Alternate Condition type- We can specify a alternate formula instead of the condition type in the form of routines .
Alternate base value- instead of using from column to calculate the value of condition type we use formulae in the form routines. Account keys- the account keys are used for posting the values Accruals- In the accruals column the amount is accumulated, for ex in rebates the amount should get accumulated.
Question.7 what is value SAP ?
Answer: Value sap is an implementation and lifecycle- methodology that optimizes time, quality and efficient use of resources. ASAP approach is used to optimize time, quality and efficient use of resources during the course of an implementation. It Integrates three components, the ASAP Roadmap, Tools, and 11/3 Service and Training, which work in conjunction to support the rapid and efficient implementation of the R/3 System.
Question.8 In realization what will do?
Answer: In Realization stage, we configure and customize the Blue print stage business process with the help of functional specifications and here we map the business process into the sap.
Question.9 Tell me the tool your company is using for support?
Answer: Solution Manager, REMEDY.,. Etc
Question.10 What are the delivery possibilities, When there is not enough stock available?
1. When there is not enough stock system will give the next delivery date by checking the availability of that quantity of material.
2. When there is not enough stock for delivery, we need to first check if customer accepts partial delivery for this item, if yes, then we can deliver the part quantity. If customer does not accept partial quantity then backorder processing occurrence for a new material availability date.
Question.11 What are the different partner functions can a customer master record serve?
Sold to party
Ship to party
Bill to party.
Question.12 what is difference between delivery document & scheduling?
1. A delivery document is-similar to the sales order document In that the settings control how a delivery is to be Carded out at the highest level and has a delivery item Category assigned to it.
The SAP System can only copy items of a sales document to a delivery if they have schedule lines. The control of the schedule lines depends on the schedule line category which is determined by the Item Category and MRP type.
2. I want to add something like schedule line converted in to item line in the delivery document. Schedule line mainly give u the data related to delivery date and quantity but schedule line give u the full detail like hip-to-party, shipping point, . picking date etc.
Question.13 What is the difference between alternative calculation type & alternative condition base value?
1. Alternative condition type means, if the result of the Condition value depends upon a formula (excluding addition) we have to mention a routine number for the alternative calculation type. Ex: profit = price – cost Alternative condition base value means, if the result of the condition value is same everywhere it is triggered, we have to mention a routine number. Ex: Result of R100 condition type is always 100% discount. So, we mention 22 routine number in Alternative condition base value field of R100 condition type..
2. The routine number oft>R100 condition type is 55.
Question.14 what are the Differences between invoice and billing doc?
1. Invoice also one type of billing document. Debit memo, credit memo, returns etc.. Are some billing documents.
2. Invoice and billing document is different. Invoice is whenever we can send a Vie goods aid to the customer we can t the invoice also ,,because to check the goods. Billing document is a total good
Answer: Routing for a configurable material (also called Super Task Lists) contains all operations, operation sequences, production resources/tools (PRT’s) that are required to manufacture all variants of a configurable material.
Question.16 What are the influence factors for account determination for invoices?
1.By a/c determination we determine which type of revenue sud Go where like cash sale will go in different a/c card payment will go in different module. Factors influencing a/c determination are chart of a/c
AAG of customer
AAG of material
2. Sales amount which is in sales order will be posted into Some accounts. Eg: sales price should be posted into revenues account in the same way sales discount should be posted into deduction account, other amount will post into some other account for this purpose we maintain account determination._–Coming to the question’s answer, influencing factors for account determination is , chart of accounts,( ft consultant will tell that chart of accounts which is used for that company code) sales organization, distribution channel, account assignment group for customer ( which is in customer master data, sales area tab page, billing view ) account assignment group for material ( .which is in material master record, sales organization 1 view .( not sure plz check) account key which is assigned in pricing • procedure G/L account number FT consultant will give this number) .
Question. 17 How to stop PGI?
1. By using T.code v109.
2. Right. but we never stop the PG’ once we do. We only cancel the PGI.
Question.18 How revenue account is determined?
G/L ACCOUNT SALES REVENUE SALES DEDUCTIONS
Question. 19 what is the main purpose of maintaining the master data?
1. Because master data is responsible for all the records like Sales order , delivery and-billing and as well as in customer payments. It is mandatory for the entire process, and for eg-we cannot create a sales order with out customer master data, material master data and condition master data.
2. Master data is useful to maintain the total customer data.
Question.20 When will you combine deliveries into one invoice?
1. We will combine multiple deliveries into one invoice, when The bill to party , payment terms and billing date is same.
2. And also when billing date, that means billing is done only Once in a month for the particular customer, then you combine all deliveries of that month create invoice .